[sword-devel] Comming soon: new improved sword searching

Jerry Hastings sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 08 Sep 2002 11:11:21 -0700

At 12:48 AM 9/9/2002 +0800, Leon Brooks wrote:

>All verses containing two or more of God, Good or Greed: (g[ore]*d){2,}

I don't believe that gives the desired result. At least not in BibleCS. I
don't know if that is a front end issue or a lib issue. In the past I have
found that parentheses do not work as expected, if at all. I have not
looked at this for some time though. If someone can show me that they do
work, I will document these advanced features in the BibleCS helps.

Jerry