[sword-devel] BibleCS rc3 available
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 20:52:00 +0700
The preview window does display the book name properly now. I was unable to
test the Chapter thing completely, it still gave me a bit of a problem --
but this is a minor bug (if at all) to me. It istill a 'Yea - go for it!'
----- Original Message -----
From: "Troy A. Griffitts" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 8:43 AM
Subject: [sword-devel] BibleCS rc3 available
> I've fixed a few small bugs in rc2:
> Flickering problem on search form.
> Chapter should no longer be trying to convert from utf8
> Preview windows should not try to convert from utf8 if keytype is verse.
> I think this is all I fixed and all that was reported. Please give
> quick feedback. We'd like to release in a day or so.
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.373 / Virus Database: 208 - Release Date: 01/07/02