[sword-devel] GenBook Creation

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 08:25:19 -0500

Chris, (or anyone that knows)

I am trying my hand at creating a genbook using the imp2gbs.exe tool. I have
successfully created a module. I just need to clean it up a little, so I
have a few questions.

1. How do you create a sub-heading off the main tree structure? For example
the main $$$Key would be $$$Chapter 1. How would you place a subheading
under that?

2. Is the best way to create links to use the ThML syntax <scripRef
passage="John 3:16">John 3:16</scripRef> or is there a better way. This way
results in a link that must be right clicked for a context menu to pop out.

things such as <li><blockquote> and others do not. Is there a way to get all
HTML to work? If not, what tags may be used?

I think that is all for now. Thanks.

by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org