[sword-devel] BibleCS Wiki?

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:23:39 +0100

true, to be honest I never got around to adding one as I wasn't sure what to call it ;)
Would BibleCS be fine?

Talking of wishlists and bug reports, I reckon it would be a lot easier to keep track of
things if we kept a proper list of bugs somewhere, and have a standard procedure for
processing them.

We have the sourceforge bug tracker on www.sf.net/projects/sword but IMHO it is a
pain to use (people send reports anonymously so it's hard to interact with them unless
they keep looking at the page).

How would testers like to report bugs -
post to sword-devel
post to sword-bugs
use the sourceforge system
design a way to use the wiki
install and use a dedicated bug tracking system on crosswire like bugzilla (web based)
or like debianbugtracker (email based)
other options?

what do you think?
please edit the wiki
http://sword.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Swordapi/BugReports
or reply and I'll add your comments to the wiki

btw I'll add my yea to how 1.5.4rc2 is looking :)

Regards,
Daniel

On 3 Sep 2002 at 20:21, Christian Renz sent forth the message: