[sword-devel] BibleCS Wiki?

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 14:23:39 +0100

true, to be honest I never got around to adding one as I wasn't sure what to call it ;)
Would BibleCS be fine?

Talking of wishlists and bug reports, I reckon it would be a lot easier to keep track of
things if we kept a proper list of bugs somewhere, and have a standard procedure for
processing them.

We have the sourceforge bug tracker on www.sf.net/projects/sword but IMHO it is a
pain to use (people send reports anonymously so it's hard to interact with them unless
they keep looking at the page).

How would testers like to report bugs -
post to sword-devel
post to sword-bugs
use the sourceforge system
design a way to use the wiki
install and use a dedicated bug tracking system on crosswire like bugzilla (web based)
or like debianbugtracker (email based)
other options?

what do you think?
please edit the wiki
or reply and I'll add your comments to the wiki

btw I'll add my yea to how 1.5.4rc2 is looking :)

On 3 Sep 2002 at 20:21, Christian Renz sent forth the message: