[sword-devel] Doctrinal Statement

Tue, 03 Sep 2002 01:33:25 -0700

Thank you for your concern about doctrinal purity.  Doctrinal purity is
of highest importance to Christians and to me personally.

The SWORD Project has a purpose statement.  I feel this is as much a
*software project* needs.

Though I've enjoyed reading your views and enjoying your zeal, please
desist any further propogation of this thread.

	-Troy.