[sword-devel] RC2a bug!

Richard Guay sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 03 Sep 2002 15:11:46 +0700

Hi,

Upon further testing, I think I found out how to duplicate this
problem.  Resize the Search dialogue to the smallest width that it
will allow you to make it.  Close the program, re-run the program and
open the Search dialogue.  It will not show the "Custom Range" toggle
text cut off and the bounding box for "Search Options" will be cut
short on the right side.  The minimum resize width for the dialogue
needs to be set larger and the logic for calculating placement for
the toggle to take the layout size into consideration!

*Will we ever get the ability to not show the Strong's tenses in the
KJV module?  They are aggrivation to remove when I copy verses.  I
think it should be an option just like the Strong's numbers are.

Richard