[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.4rc2 BUG

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:13:07 +0800

>why not?

Well, that is a valid question. I just wanted to give a quick answer
to the one fact you stated that I know something about. While I could
download the Aleppo module, I can't try out the search -- I am using
Windows ME and sword doesn't support Unicode copy/paste on those
non-Unicode Windows versions (that is, everything except Win 2k/WinXP)

And I don't know Hebrew, so I have to rely on copy & paste to search
for something. :-)

Back to the thesis I'm supposed to write on... :-)

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite
importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important."
    -- C.S. Lewis