[sword-devel] [meta] Doctrinal Statement

Leon Brooks sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 10:37:54 +0800

On Tue, 3 Sep 2002 08:42, PAProphet@aol.com wrote:
> Today there is an attempt to redefine Christianity.

Where `today' is defined as every day since the serpent spoke to Eve.

> There is a growing Xian movement which is Christianity minus the "real"
> Christ.  These individuals pick and chose what is expectable to their
> "religious" ideologies but reject the entire council of scripture.

Where `these individuals' is defined as everybody including you and I. That's
basic fallen human nature.

> Since the owner of this list does not wish to discuss such issues, I
> will withdraw my name from the mailing list.  But I would like to leave you
> with the real Gospel of Jesus Christ and I pray that you die not in your
> sins.

You do realise that this is exactly the kind of thing that `they' do?

Cheers; Leon