[sword-devel] Doctrinal Statement

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 17:10:06 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Pastor Will wrote:

> Just wanted to get some clarification on these points.  So, if I'm
> understanding things correctly, the Sword project is a fundamentalist
> Christian project and not an ecumenical effort as I assumed from the
> website statements?  Is this indeed the official stance of the principal
> developers?

You will notice that the Sword Project does not have a doctrinal
statement.  Personally, I think one would do us more harm that good.

Persons who want to continue debating doctrinal statements or casting
"fundamentalist Christian" flames about are invited to do so privately, in
the newsgroups, or elsewhere.

--Chris