[sword-devel] RC2 Error w/ BoM module.

Daniel Adams sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 16:18:07 -0700

Granted it involves to different beta software packages, but I was doing
some lookups in the BoM with the search tool, (Version RC2) and tried
searching for the search string "shem" and I received two errors, one of
them was:

The exception unknown software exception (0x0eedfade) occurred in the
application at location 0x77e9e8bb.

The other error was to persistant for me to be able to copy down the
exact wording of it, I will try more and see if I can get it recreated.
But the numbers displayed in the other error were 006bfd52 and ff2ae892.

I hope someone can help to figure out what the errors are caused by. I
am probably going to continue my searching, if the previously released
version can read the BoM module that I have, if not I will keep trying
with these errors.

In Christ,
Dan Adams