[sword-devel] Greek Accents?

Patrick Narkinsky sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:42:03 -0400

Now that I found the problem with UTF8...

In the greek, I'm not getting any accents.  I looked around in diatheke, and
it appeared that the following call would turn on filters:

    SWMgr *manager = new manager;
    manager->setGlobalOption("Greek Accents","On");

However, I'm still not getting any accents.  Any suggestions?  Incidentally,
this does not appear to be unique to patmos - diatheke on my box shows
greek, but no accents, ditto for MacSword.

Incidentally, I'm looking at BYZ and WHNU, in case they just don't have

Thanks again,

Homo mercator vit aut numquam Deo placeree pottest