[sword-devel] Greek Accents?

Patrick Narkinsky sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 16:42:03 -0400

Now that I found the problem with UTF8...

In the greek, I'm not getting any accents.  I looked around in diatheke, and
it appeared that the following call would turn on filters:

    SWMgr *manager = new manager;
    manager->setGlobalOption("Greek Accents","On");

However, I'm still not getting any accents.  Any suggestions?  Incidentally,
this does not appear to be unique to patmos - diatheke on my box shows
greek, but no accents, ditto for MacSword.

Incidentally, I'm looking at BYZ and WHNU, in case they just don't have
accents.

Thanks again,

Patrick

--
Homo mercator vit aut numquam Deo placeree pottest