[sword-devel] MozSword

Patrick Narkinsky sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 10:40:21 -0400

Thus spake "Don A. Elbourne Jr."> :

> If anyone else is interested in this, please jump in. The big hurdle I see
> is getting XUL to talk to Sword. I am guessing that XPCOM is the way to do
> this, but I'm not sure.

For what it's worth, I researched that question a bit and, yes, XPCOM is
what is required.  One of the difficulties may be the complexity of the
sword interface.  It might be easier to do an XPCOM wrapper around diatheke
than around libsword.a.

Patrick

--
And Jesus said unto them, "And whom do you say that I am?" They replied,
"You are the eschatological manifestation of the ground of our being, the

(Anonymous, but not mine.  I'm trying to find the source.)