[sword-devel] 1.5.5 Strong's number bug

Steve Tang sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 23 Oct 2002 06:39:11 -0600 (MDT)

Comma is fine now. But not period and semicolon.

I made a Chinese module with Strong's numbers. And I don't know why. This
funny thing also happens before Chinese marks like comma, period,
semicolon, but not words, as if sword knows the difference between
Chinese words and marks. My guess is that this 'problem' occurs in all
languages.

This goes away when I put spaces after '>'s.

So my suggestion is: instead of hard code all possible punctuation marks
in, we may need to just put spaces after the right angle brackets.

If nobody volunteers, I can remake a KJV module. How do I upload a test
module?

Steve Tang...