[sword-devel] Technical writing

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 18:26:40 +0100

Hi,
I don't know if Jerry's reply got to you, but that stuff would be a
great help.

Another thing I can think of that someone should write is a simple
page describing sword that would be suitable for translation. It
would be a big job to translate the whole site, but if we could have
a summary that says everything anyone might need then we could make
sword easier to find and use for other languages.

Regards,
Daniel

On 8 Oct 2002 at 8:09, Jerry Hastings sent forth the message: