[sword-devel] New Project Idea: MozSword

Patrick Narkinsky sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 09:58:42 -0400

Don,

Could I bother you for a pre-print of the code?  As I said, I'm interested
in doing a project along these lines and might be willing to help with parts
of it.  (E.g. the Mozilla/XPCOM/Sword library integration.)  The fact of the
matter is that I am horrible at starting projects but pretty good at
building features onto them and debugging once they're started, so having
something to start with might really get me rolling. :)

peace,

Patrick

Thus spake "Don A. Elbourne Jr."> :

--
And Jesus said unto them, "And whom do you say that I am?" They replied,
"You are the eschatological manifestation of the ground of our being, the

(Anonymous, but not mine.  I'm trying to find the source.)