[sword-devel] Too many tabs 1.5.4a

Tue, 15 Oct 2002 15:50:26 -0700

Geoffrey.  I just updated the options.conf file on the CD to fix this.
You can grab it from the 'latest' directory.

Also fixed the tract startup.  Thanks for reporting the problem.  It
seems I fixed it for netscape, but not ie.  It should work for both now.
  If you want that new file, just grab the tract.html file in the latest
directory, as well.

	-Troy.

PS.  The final CD will probably hide many more tabs.