[sword-devel] Mod2zmod enciphering

Adrian Korten sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 20:38:07 +0700

Good day,

Today, I had a strange experience with mod2zmod.exe while trying to create a
enciphered zip module. At the end of the day, a proper text was created but
it didn't happen during previous attempts.

My first attempts to create a zipped enciphered module used the same command
line as the eventual successful attempt. The only difference seemed to have
been that during the morning, the computer was multi-tasking and the Sword
Windows program was also running. During that period, it displayed English
fragments and verse fragments and unreadable pig latin gibberish from one
attempt to the next. It even seemed to display the same files differently
after closing and re-opening Sword.

My last attempt ran during supper with no other tasks active. And it
installed well on two computers. So, I don't really know what happened but
perhaps, you'd like to know.

Adrian

---