[sword-devel] Creating GBF's

Jason and Larua Brooks sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 13:07:20 -0600

Greetings,
    I recently saw that Augustine's Confessions were released in German as a GBF.  So, I went looking at the documentation on sourceforge, but saw nothing regarding GBF.  So, I just tried running thml2gbf on a thml text from ccel.org.  I also created the conf file based on observations from the docs, the Josephus.conf and the Confessions conf file.  When I start sword with everything installed, there is a tab for my gbf, but no information in either pane.  Anyone have any suggestions or a pointer to docs on the GBF tools?

Thanks,
Jason Brooks
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

"Free price comparison tool gives you the best prices and cash back!"
http://www.bestbuyfinder.com/download.htm