[sword-devel] Help needed -- release CEDICT modules

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 16:38:28 +0800

Hi everybody,

congrats for 1.5.4! I'm happy it finally got released!

Can somebody help me with releasing the CEDICT modules? I considered
them release quality for some months already, but waited for 1.5.4 for
the release. I'm on the road right now, so if anybody could grab the
files at http://www.web42.com/software/jianzidian/ and make them
available on the crosswire server (for download via FTP/Install
manager) plus publish a news message I'd be
grateful.

Thanks!

Greetings from Hong Kong,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art... it has no
survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to
survival."  -- C.S. Lewis