[sword-devel] Volunteer offer

Wed, 09 Oct 2002 01:30:13 -0700

--------------040803030306010009050808

Bounced message forwarded to the list

From: "Prof. Dr. Muhammad Wolfgang G. A. Schmidt" <abusalam@tiscali.de>
To: <sword-devel@crosswire.org>
Subject: Volunteer offer
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 22:26:04 +0200
Disposition-Notification-To: "Prof. Dr. Muhammad Wolfgang G. A.

Hello,
	I wonder how I could help you in this wonderful project. I think I
could either do some writing (documentation or similar) or some
translation (into German, Chinese, French, Korean). Please let me know
further details.
	However, I should add that I am not a first native speaker of English
(in case you required someone to write some things in English) but I
would do my best. I already published some religious material at Nation
University's website:

	http://www.nationsu.org

	Kind regards,
		Muhammad Schmidt