Smith's Dict. bug. was [sword-devel] is this a bug...?

Jerry Hastings
Wed, 02 Oct 2002 12:15:21 -0700

Hello, Lisa.

Thank-you for reporting this bug. I have verified that it is a bug. What I
did was select the last word in the list, then select the last word in the
new list, and repeat until it crashes. Is that similar to what you did? I
did not make it passed the A words, but I started with the first word.

This seems to be a bug in the Smith's module. I can not cause other
dictionaries to crash this way.