[sword-devel] Genbooks Galore!

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 18:26:55 +0100

Well, "galore" is maybe too optimistic a term... I chose a few books
from CCEL and converted them to Sword format. They are:

The Confessions of St. Augustine
Sermons on Gospel Themes (Charles Finney)
Heretics (Gilbert K. Chesterton)
Orthodoxy (Gilbert K. Chesterton)
The Normal Christian Life (Watchman Nee)
The Pilgrims Progress (John Bunyan) -- minor update
The Practice of the Presence of God (Brother Lawrence)

You can get them as usual from ftp.web42.com:/pub/sword/raw (using the
Install manager) or as one zip file from
http://www.web42.com/sword/new-genbooks.zip .

If there are no objections, I will release them on crosswire.org.

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite
importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important."
    -- C.S. Lewis