[sword-devel] KJV2003 Project

Keith Ralston sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 13:19:00 -0600

Please sign me up for Mark and Matthew.  I will use rkr as my login tag.
The windows version is running spectacularly for me now.  I had to download
the files with IE instead of Mozilla.  For some reason, Mozilla wanted to
treat the DLL as a text file.

Let me know when I can start sending you marked up text.