[sword-devel] Greek Tagging HELP WANTED

Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:28:53 -0700

Good point Jerry.  When a verse is committed, it is 'signed' by the
tagger.  It would be easy to have a 2 signers.  Maybe after we finish
the text, we could have a verify phase where we swap and check
eachother's work :)  Daniel also suggested that we have 2 people mark
the text up independently and then compare the result-- an approach
Wycliffe uses in their data entry process.

	-Troy.

> I have not looked at your process, so this may not apply.

You haven't looked at the process?!  Come on Jerry!  I was counting on
you doing the Gospels!