[sword-devel] New module and ThML Questions

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 11:05:12 +0100

Hi Christian!

> I used a perl script for the XML->IMP conversion and hope to be able
> to use it on other CCEL XML texts easily. If anybody would be
> interested, I could share it after I tried it on another text.

This is great. I'd be interested in this tool.
Did you use the Swig bindings?

> Regarding this text, I have two questions:
> 1. Is it possible to center text in Sword? If yes, what tags does
> Sword use? And how does BibleTime implement this?

I think you use ThML, right? Then simply use HTML tags like "<p
align="center">text</p>". BibleTime wil support this, I'm not sure about the
windows software.

> 2. Is it possible to have references inside a General Book? If no,
> I'll probably leave away the scripture index. If yes, how can I do it?

References into Bibles or into the book itself?

Joachim
--
Joachim Ansorg
www.bibletime.de