[sword-devel] Greek Tagging HELP WANTED

Sat, 16 Nov 2002 20:58:46 -0700

Keith Ralston wrote:
> If the problem has to do with finding the files locally, please point me to
> a place in the code and I can fix it for you.  I am only running the jar.

Keith,
	You are running the standalone package.  It NEEDS a native binary
executable called modedit.  If you want to 'just run the jar', please
remove the ModEdit.properties file from the same directory as the
ModEdit.jar file, and the Java program will default to using the
crosswire server to get it's data, instead of the local agent.

	-Troy.