[sword-devel] PHP?

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 21:30:00 +0100

We have SWIG bindings in sword/bindings/swig which work pretty well for Perl
(tested only with this).

According to www.swig.org PHP is also supported so you may try getting it
working. With the bindings you can write code with the original classnames,
you can creates modules, get text from them etc.
Almost everything is possible.

Let me know if you need more help,
Joachim

--