[sword-devel] new ModEdit.jar

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 18:37:07 -0700

There is a new ModEdit.jar file ready for testing:

http://www.crosswire.org/~scribe/ModEdit.jar

I've noticed that jdk1.4.1 doesn't allow tabbing between tags.  I hope
to have this fixed shortly.

This version requires a login id, but it is not validated.  The id is
used to sign your work, so use whatever you'd like for now.  We'll be
sure everyone has a unique id before starting.

Also changed in this version is recognition and 'jumping over' of GBF
tags in the text when moving tags with the arrow keys

and support for _local_ modules and an export feature if you are working
locally.  Look for a complete local bundle soon.

	-Troy.