[sword-devel] Fwd: Chinese Texts

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 16:24:08 +0100

Hey Steve,

>This is from the same group whose director contacted me a few weeks ago. I
>will keep in touch with them and report any progress.

Let me know if you need any help. I'm sort of back in the ring now,
having managed to settle in to Germany again. :) I'd definitely like
to help with module creation.

>a good tool, if nothing else, to start from. After spending my own efforts
>on this for about 10 years, I personally will only contribute to open
>source projects like ours.

That's very true. I see the difficulties in projects like CEDICT --
the license is rather restrictive, and the original author has
disappeared, so that everything done now is on a legally flaky
basis. :( Can't happen with the GPL...

Greetings,
   Christian

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Everyone feels benevolent if nothing happens to be annoying him at the
moment."  -- C.S. Lewis, The Problem of Pain