[sword-devel] Modules

Daniel Adams sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 15:15:36 -0700

I am going through some of the modules and checking to for any errors
that might exist.

- Text Not Found Error
Wycliffe: Both Diatheke and BibleCS 1.5.5 shows nothing for "Revelation
of John" specifically "Revelation 1:17-18 - About module says both Old
and New Testaments

- Inconsistencies
Amplified: Both Diatheke and BibleCS 1.5.5 shows inconsistency in the
display of the cross-references found in the Revelation 1:17-18 passage
area that I looked at. I selected to not display the references and it
did, and it viewed them as strongs numbering in BibleCS

HNV: Revelation 1:17-18 - Look at the Word "Don't" at the beginning of
v17. It looks odd through Diatheke, but at the same time it is correct
looking in BibleCS

ISV: Revelation 1:17-18 - Look at how Cross References are displayed
from Diatheke (incorrectly), they are interpreted correctly in BibleCS

NASB: Revelation 1:17-18 - Look at how Cross References are displayed
from Diatheke (incorrectly), they are interpreted correctly in BibleCS

NASB95: Revelation 1:17-18 - Look at how Cross References are displayed
from Diatheke (incorrectly), they are interpreted correctly in BibleCS

NET: Revelation 1:17-18 - With Diatheke Numberings of 54} through 59}
appear in these verses, I am not sure why though.  With BibleCS, it does
not appear.

WEB: Revelation 1:17-18 - Look at the Word "Don't" at the beginning of
v17. It looks odd through Diatheke, but at the same time it is correct
looking in BibleCS

By the Grace of God,
Dan Adams - infoChi@infomagic.net