[sword-devel] Chinese Beta Modules

Steve Tang sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 05:45:25 -0700 (MST)

Martin,

I have 0.2 of CEDICT & thought that there are a few 'long' phrases that
don't need to be there. I'm downloading 0.5 and will take a good look.

Also I'd try to get someone from other than Taiwan (where I'm from) like
mainland China, or SE Asia interested in this. Chinese can be quite
diversifired, before the TV eventually unifies our language. :)

On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Martin Gruner wrote:

> Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 08:30:13 +0100
> From: Martin Gruner <mg.pub@gmx.net>
> To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
> Subject: Re: [sword-devel] Chinese Beta Modules
>
> Wonderful. Looks ok in BibleTime, though I cannot read Chinese.
> See http://bibletime.de/private/mgruner/Bildschirmphoto1.png.
>
> How about the CEDICT stuff? Christian, are you still working on it? Did you
> get the Unicode issues solved that we appeared to have with BibleTime
> (encoding of Keys)?
>
> Martin
>
> Am Freitag, 1. November 2002 01:07 schrieb Troy A. Griffitts:
> > 2 new beta modules are available, thanks to Steve Tang's recent efforts!
> >   Thanks Steve!!!  They are in the usual beta download area either from
> > the web or installmgr:
> >
> > UNV		- traditional
> > UNVs		- simplified
> >
> > and they include Strong's numbers!
> >
> > Try em out and let us know what you think so we can get them to the
> > general public quickly!
> >
> > 	-Troy.

Steve Tang...