[sword-devel] Sword2?

David Trotz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 31 May 2002 09:28:05 -0700

> > sword2.exe was a prototype written by Troy over a year ago. The modules
> [...]
> > development on this. For now you can keep this in prayer, and see what
> Keep what? I haven't understood at all what is sword2.exe. Is it the
> of Sword version 2.0 or what?
> Is it Windoze specific or no?
sword2.exe It is the prototype for the Windows version of Sword, also known
as BibleCS. We need prayer for getting this off the ground. It has been
talked about a lot for the past year but never started. This summer I hope
to help Troy get it going but we are still stuck in 1.5.4 development,
mainly bug fixes. Once that is out the door, I plan on aggressively pursuing
BibleCS 2.0. This is what we need prayer for, without Christ, we can do
In Christ,
David Trotz

The Sword Project