[sword-devel] Sword2?

David Overcash sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 30 May 2002 20:29:17 -0500

Can you please elaborate on the ideas that you were incorporating in sword2?
I am interested to know what you were trying to accomplish with this as my
programming skills may finally be up to par with the win32 API and MFC so
that I may be able to help out some...

-Dave Overcash
webmaster@eurosoccerclub.net