[sword-devel] Mac OS X

wjt100 sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 21 May 2002 11:31:16 +0100

Nathan,

Could I have a look at your mac version, I did not know there was
anything for OSX. In the past week I wrote a very quick hacked up
version for MacOSX that does most things, although there still are a
<lot> of rough edges. (am I duplicating lots of effort?) I will post my
version for you to have a look at when I get a chance and I would be
grateful for any feedback.

Will