[sword-devel] Support Issues: Font and Verse Lookup Problems

Martin Gruner sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 17 May 2002 16:45:58 +0200

David,

thanks for helping!

I submitted mine to http://sf.net/projects/biblecs, which is the right place
for all BibleCS related things -- not the main sword api sf project! You're
admin of this project and can change it according to what you feel right.

Thanks for your patience.

Martin