[sword-devel] 1.5.3 is out

Sun, 31 Mar 2002 14:02:19 -0500

On Sunday 31 March 2002 01:43 pm, you wrote:
<>< Hi everybody,
<><
<>< 1.5.3 is out for some days now. Just wanted to let you know.

Yay, so when can we expect bibletime to follow it? And how do I checkout the
bibletime docs and handbook from cvs? I played with it some last night but I
couldn't find a way to login anonymously and stuff so....... Oh, and I'm not
sure if it's my kde or my distro but it's gimped and I don't have any access
to but a couple of fonts in qt/kde apps and none of those have even mildly
decent unicode support. clearlyu is on my system but I don't have access to
it from bibletime or any kde apps that I've seen. -_-