[sword-devel] European sword meet

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 21 Mar 2002 15:08:25 -0000

Hi,
With Troy coming over to Europe, it seems like a good idea to have a meet of anyone
interested. Martin is coming over to Cambridge from Thur 18th April -> Mon 22nd and
Troy should be here from 19->23 (see
http://sword.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/twiki/view/Swordapi/ScribeRomePlan
).

Basically, if anyone else is free to come over here at that time you would be very
welcome :). I have space for a few and can find places for others. Let me know if
you are interested. London Stansted is the airport to try for, you can often get
relatively cheap flights. If anyone has difficulty paying for the travel and would still
like to come, I can possibly pay for part of it.

Regards,
Daniel