[sword-devel] Links and locks?

Dan Blake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 22:49:29 -0500

Thanks for letting us know what's happening.  I know your very busy with
this project and I expect life in general.  The tip that Chris Little is in
charge of managing the keys lets us know who we should contact from now on.
It may be a small thing but it will be one less thing you will have to
oversee personally.

May God's peace be with you.
Daniel Blake