[sword-devel] 1.5.3 call for testing

Darren DeMeulenaere sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:23:21 -0800

Na, I will just download the binary.  I was hoping the cvs had binaries.  Oh

I am a tester, not a programmer.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Trotz [mailto:dtrotzjr@arilion.com]
Sent: Monday, March 18, 2002 2:31 PM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] 1.5.3 call for testing

> For a dummy, what is the next step for running the windows version from
Best option is to download the latest binary from

If you really want to compile it for windows you will need Borland C++
Builder 5. It is believed the $99 standard edition will work but only the
Professional Edition can truly be confirmed. That's $500 If you fork out the
money to do that there are a couple of extra small, but free, steps you need
to do to compile sucessfully. Well talk more if you get to that point :)
In Christ,
David Trotz