[sword-devel] Error compiling current CVS source

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 17:16:53 -0000

On 6 Mar 2002 at 8:01, David Trotz sent forth the message:

> Troy,
> In a test compile of the latest cvs source I get some errors using C++ Builder 5, not 6 yet; I want to get 5 comiling successfully before I try to get 6 going, so I know my errors are 6 related ;) So taking your advice yesterday I did a fresh checkout and I get the following error:
>
> [C++ Error] sysdata.h(7): E2209 Unable to open include file 'config.h'
>
> I cannot seem to find the 'config.h' for this file.

It's specific to builds using configure i.e. not MSVC or C++Builder, so you can delete that line for
now and we'll sort out a way of not including it where it isn't wanted.

Thanks for spotting this,
Daniel