[sword-devel] Field additions to module .conf files

Tue, 05 Mar 2002 14:05:48 -0700

Joachim,
	I added a new feature last night that might be useful.  It is on our
multimapwithdefault multimap template subclass:

bool has(T,V)

This allows you to do something like:

	module->getConfig().has("Feature", "GreekParse")