[sword-devel] creating module add-ins

David Overcash sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 04 Mar 2002 09:05:55 -0600

I believe that there is documentation on how to use these programs to create
modules at the sword site...
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/develop/swordmodule/index.jsp

-Dave Overcash

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org
[mailto:owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org]On Behalf Of RJ
Sent: Monday, March 04, 2002 7:48 AM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: [sword-devel] creating module add-ins

Hello all-
	Please forgive my ignorance in advance, I would like to begin making mods
for the sword project as i feel it is a very worthy cause.  i have the
software for both linux and windows installed.  i also have used it with the
modules in both platforms.  i also downloaded the four utils found on the
ftp site [i.e. vpl2mod ... etc]  if someone could help me with the basics,
or point me in the proper direction to some manuals or documentation i would
greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,
RJ