[sword-devel] win32 1.5.4BetaI

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 11:49:40 -0700

Barry,
	If you go to the options dialog, you should see a place on the special
modules tab that will let you select which modules to use as the default
strongs lookup module.  If these are set, and the popup hint and strongs
hint option checkboxes are turned on, you should see popups.  Let us
know how it goes.

	-Troy.