[sword-devel] utf lexicons + bug

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:43:45 +0100

Hi there ......

On 25 Jun 2002 at 5:12, Christian Renz wrote:
> As I mentioned, I am also having problems with imp2ld. I managed to
> compile a cygwin version today (the compress functions seem to be
> missing in MingW) from the current release, so I feel confident
> reporting the bugs.

The mingW stuff that comes with Dev-C++ makes the library with no problem.
It is available at: http://www.bloodshed.net/dev/devcpp.html

I do have the compress library (can't remember now whether it's part of the
Dev-C++ pacgage or not) but the compress source is in the Sword CVS. You
just need to add the files to your make.

God bless,

Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of the Arnold and the Netherfield
United