[sword-devel] Win32 I18n

Wed, 19 Jun 2002 02:12:55 -0700

Hey guys,
	Started working on internationalization for the win32 frontend.  I'll be
needing translators soon, so please be thinking about this (don't submit
anything to me yet, as this is not the final list of strings).  Here is
the current text that needs to be translated for the main screen of the
windows gui.  Joachim offered to translate this to German.  I found the
term for 'File' on a screenshot of Bibletime.  the '&' in Windows
designates the 'hotkey' to get to this menu item from the keyboard.  If
you could get me the rest of these for testing, I would appreciate it.
After we get things tested a little and finally hunt down most all the
constant strings, I will post a final list for everyone to work on for
their native tongue.

Thanks,
	-Troy.

_________________________________