[sword-devel] Compressed lexdict modules?

Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:40:00 -0700

Christian,
	there is a mod2zmod util that might work.  Compressed Lexicons and
Dictionaries were supported as of 1.5.3.

	Also, I believe you asked about a way to add more than one entry to a
module.  There is a newer format called are general import format.  It
basically takes an input file like this:

$$$Key 1
Text of Entry 1

$$$Key 2
Text of Entry 2

	There are tools like imp2ld that might be useful for you.

	Screenshots look very nice.  I don't read Chinese; however, I have a
friend leaving for a 1 year trip to teach English at a university there.
  He's planning on taking a bunch of sword CDs.  Keep us posted on
distribution permission and when you feel the module is ready.  We'd
LOVE to include it on our next CD.

	-Troy.