[sword-devel] We need XML parser

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 22:33:16 -0700

It is unlikely that Sword will ever include or use a full DOM parser
like xerces or libxml.  However, we will (at least in the future, when
dealing with OSIS) do a better job of treating XML data like XML, rather
than looking at particular order.

In any case, it should not be crashing because it gets attributes in a
different than expected order.

--Chris