[sword-devel] R/w CVS

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 05 Jun 2002 12:32:41 -0700

If you have corrections or other code submissions for Sword, please
create a patch file and email it to sword-patches@crosswire.org for
consideration.  We don't give write access to our cvs repository to very
many individuals.  Minimally, we require that they have submitted a
number of patches and demonstrated familiarity with our API and
consistency with our vision for the project.

If you have feature suggestions that you do not wish to implement &
submit yourself, I recommend submitting not just the suggestion but also
use cases.  We have received a lot of feature requests from you, but I
don't believe you've explained why any of them are useful to you or any
of our other users.

We are happy to assist you in the use of the Sword API, but I think
giving us some more concrete explanations of what you're working on
would help us in that role.

--Chris