[sword-devel] Standalone sword CD: possible?

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 10:19:29 -0700

Jaime,

The CD should start and run just fine.  Sword does not affect the registry.
I've never done an "install".  I just run the program.  You do have to be in the
path where you run the program though.

Dan