[sword-devel] win32 beta Q

Tom Lutz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 29 Jul 2002 09:03:05 -0400

I have been having problems downloading the beta .zip file.  My browser
tells me the file does not exist or offline and to try again later.  Any
ideas?

Tom

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org
[mailto:owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org] On Behalf Of Troy A. Griffitts
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 7:26 AM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: [sword-devel] win32 beta Q

Here's tonights beta:

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/swo
rd-1.5.4betaQ.zip

David's latest print enhancements
some small asthetic fixes
utf8 lexicon support
latest locales from everyone
probably other small stuff.

Thanks everyone for submitting locales.  Just a few notes:

I have not yet had the time to integrate the recommended indonesian book

abbreviations, though the other indonesian corrections are complete.

Some of the more radical languages (Thai and Chinese) crash the software

on my windows 2000 english box.  I'm not planning on including them, as
they are also not complete.  We can make them available with a readme or

something, I suppose.  Any recommendations on this one?

If your locales has not been included in this test, please contact me.
Either it has gotten lost in my inbox, or there was some other problem
with it.

THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR TIME AND WORK!  Hoping Monday's release
(probably Tuesday, the way things are going) will be really great.

	-Troy.